Web Developer (React.js, Typescript, Node.js)
Reported to: Team Leader, CEO
- Participate in projects to develop websites and applications
- Analyze requirements, build and deploy functions for system
- Directly participate in and build strategic products for the company
- Optimize the company’s operating system
2 years of experience in NodeJS, ReactJS, Typescript and other JS libraries are preferred
Experience in working and designing RESTful APIs
Experience in working or building e-commerce systems is an advantage
Knowledge about designing and building databases with MySQL/SQL Server/MongoDB
Knowledge about Linux systems and cloud services such as AWS/AZURE/Google Cloud...
Have good teamwork and communication skills, business analysis
Fluency in reading and writing English
- Ứng viên apply vui lòng gửi CV về email: email@example.com với tiêu đề: Họ tên – Vị trí
- Địa chỉ: Tòa nhà Lotus – Số 16, Cửu Long, Phường 2, Quận Tân Bình, TP.HCM
- Giờ làm việc: 8h30 – 17h45, Thứ 2 – Thứ 6 và 2 ngày thứ 7 cách tuần hàng tháng.
- Website: https://www.ecombest.com/about-us
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ecombest
16 Cửu Long, Phường 2, Tân Bình, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Salary: Up to $1500
Attractive & competitive fixed salary & allowance with annual performance review
Flexible working hours. Focus on result-based & performance management.
Equipment for work (PC / laptop)
Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance
12 days of annual leave
Performance appraisals and promotions every year
Build a rewarding and clear career path in a young & ambitious start-up company.
Advanced training courses to improve skills & knowledge (sponsored by the company).
Friendly, Fair, Dynamic, Professional and Open working environment. Work with young, funny and vibrant teams & passionate talents
Company trip, Year-end party, Team building, internal events,…
Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity, …
Free in-house entertainment facilities: books, coffee and snack
Professional and dynamic working environment. Learning & development opportunities.