Full-stack Developer (Senior)
Reported to: Manager, BOD
- Participate in projects to develop websites and applications
- Directly participate in building strategic products for the company
- Analyze requirements, design, and planning to develop and maintain.
- Suggest improving UI/UX, optimize performance and security.
- Research and apply new tech to projects.
- Training and support for members.
More than 3 years of experience in a full-stack developer position.
Flexibility in programming languages, technologies, and frameworks.
Good logical thinking ability, proactive and high sense of responsibility in work.
Good communication and teamwork, being able to work with multiple projects.
Experience in working or building e-commerce systems is an advantage.
Experience in problem-solving.
Knowledge about: Linux systems, Cloud services, CI/CD (Ex: AWS, Azure,...) and optimizing performance, security
- Send your CV to email: email@example.com with subject: Full name – Position
- Address: Lotus Building – No. 16, Cuu Long St, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC
- Working hours: 8:30 AM – 5:45 PM, Monday – Friday and 2 Saturdays per month.
- Website: www.ecombest.com
- Facebook page: Ecombest LLC
- LinkedIn: ECOMBEST LLC
16 Cửu Long, Phường 2, Tân Bình, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Attractive & competitive fixed salary & allowance with annual performance review
Flexible working hours. Focus on result-based & performance management.
Equipment for work (PC / laptop)
Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance
12 days of annual leave
Performance appraisals and promotions every year
Build a rewarding and clear career path in a young & ambitious start-up company
Advanced training courses to improve skills & knowledge (company-sponsored)
Friendly, Fair, Dynamic, Professional, and Open working environment. Work with young, funny, and vibrant teams & passionate talents
Company trip, Year-end party, Team building, internal events,…
Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity, …
Professional and dynamic working environment. Learning & development opportunities.